RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
The data controller is Gelson Srl with headquarters in Via Varese, 11-13 in Lainate (Milan) 20045 Italy – Tel. +39 029370640 – Fax +39 0293570880 – firstname.lastname@example.org – P.IVA 11005050155
The Data Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
MODALITIES OF TREATMENT
The personal data collected are processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, limitation of purpose and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality with the help of computer and telematic tools to store and manage the data, and, however, so as to ensure the security and protect the confidentiality of the person concerned.
This information is provided only for this Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
All data will be processed exclusively by staff and employees of the Owner previously appointed and trained or companies appointed as external managers of the treatment. An updated list of the appointed managers is available at the Owner’s office.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
The owner, through navigation on the website in order to allow the provision of services on the site processes only “personal data” and in particular the following:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed in order to:
- obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or daily, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
- Profile processing of data related to the user, in order to divide them into homogeneous groups based on tastes, interests and behavior.
- Collect Data for information request or contact us for requests for general information or products received by filling out the “contact form” or other forms specifically designed involves the subsequent acquisition of the relevant data, in particular personal data and contact information necessary to respond to requests and / or provide the requested service.
The owner will treat personal data in order to manage the sending of information requested through the contact form.
The conferment of data is optional, but their absence may make it impossible to respond to the request.
- Data for marketing purposes and newsletters related to commercial issues to receive periodic newsletters, updates, promotions and offers or participation in fairs and events, updates on training courses organized by us
- Data related to social networks and chat response messaging for specific requests for information about products and services
The legal bases of the treatment can be identified in the following:
- execution of pre-contractual measures
- consent of the interested party where expressly requested for the purpose of marketing and subscription to the newsletter
The provision of data is optional. Failure to provide data may sometimes result in the failure to provide the requested service.
The User may revoke consent at any time by clicking on the link in any newsletter or marketing communication received and following the relevant instructions.
RECIPIENTS AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Personal data are processed by the staff of the Owner, who acts on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of treatment. The data may also be processed by any subjects designated by the Owner as external data processors. An updated list of the persons in charge is available at the Data Controller.
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties or transferred abroad.
PERIOD OF STORAGE: according to the principle of conservation limitation (art.5, GDPR), a check on the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically. In particular:
- The data collected automatically are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation, including for security purposes or according to the deadlines provided by the law.
- The data provided voluntarily by the user will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or according to the deadlines provided by law.
- The data relating to commercial purposes, marketing and subscriptions to newsletters will be kept until revocation of consent of the person concerned.
- Navigation data are stored without prejudice to any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to ask the Data Controller, at any time, for access to his/her Personal Data, to rectify or erase them or to object to their processing, has the right to request the limitation of processing as well as data portability.
Requests should be addressed in writing to the Owner at the following address es email@example.com
Data subjects who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor or take legal action.